Your use of the Around Good People website is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Around Good People. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Around Good People, your agreement with Around Good People will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Your agreement with Around Good People. will also include the terms of any Legal Notices applicable to the Services, in addition to these terms. Where Additional Terms apply to a Service, these will be accessible for you to read either within, or through your use of, that Service.
Our terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Around Good People. in relation to your use of our website and Services. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully.
Accepting the terms:
- Accepting the TermsBy using our features or Services you indicate your agreement to these Terms. You may not use these features or Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- Around Good People. is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Around Good People. provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Around Good People. may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at Around Good People.’ sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Around Good People. when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Around Good People. disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
Use of the Services by You:
- In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to Around Good People. will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the Nepal or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Around Good People, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Around Good People.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Around Good People, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Around Good People. has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Around Good People may suffer) of any such breach.
Content in the Services
- All information (such as data files, written text, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services is referred to below as the “Content”.
- You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services is protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by Around Good People . You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Around Good People in a separate agreement.
- Around Good People reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Around Good People has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Around Good People may suffer) by doing so.
Content Licence from You:
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Around Good People a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling Around Good People to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.
- You agree that this licence includes a right for Around Good People to make such Content available to other companies, organisations or individuals with whom Around Good People has relationships for the provision of services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of those services.
- You understand that Around Good People , in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users, may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (b) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You agree that this licence shall permit Around Good People to take these actions.
- You confirm and warrant to Around Good People that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above licence.
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. Around Good People may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than Around Good People.
- You acknowledge and agree that Around Good People is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that Around Good People is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
Changes to the Terms
- Around Good People may make changes to these Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, Around Good People will make a new copy of the Terms available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms have changed, Around Good People will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Universal Terms or Additional Terms